Friday, February 24, 2012

Gus is Number ONE!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GUS!!!

February 6 was a big milestone for the Bunkers! We made it a whole year fairly smoothly. We only took him to the ER once (due to parent freak out, there was actually nothing wrong!) Its amazing how much he has grown in one short year.

Was this really only a year ago?

He had just started to hold his head up. Such simple milestones back then.

He grew so fast! He went from sitting up,

 to scooting

to walking at 9 1/2 months! (this isn't actually at 9 months)


Now he is a BIG boy!



Gus had a gooy birthday party.
It was barnyard themed so I made him a piggy cake 


The barnyard decor that I slaved over a good portion of the day


 Piggy cupcakes for the kids


The Pinneaple Pudding Pig cake

Onto the actual party:

 We sang to him and let him eat his cake! He was a little unsure about it at first but Stew put some frosting on his lips to give Gus a little taste of the yummy goodness. Then Gus caught on and dug in!
Everyone else had ice cream and some cake.

 Time to unwrap his presents....everyone helped! I was just glad Gus kept his cool and didn't get overwhelmed. It was a pretty crazy house!

Stew got Gus a tow truck


I LOVE my birthday boy! He has made this year full of fun and learning. I look forward to many more years with my buddy

No comments:

Post a Comment