Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Heart torn in two

Well I left Gus for two and a half days, which makes it the longest period of time I have left him. It was hard, and I missed him a ton! But I think all in all it was good for everyone. Stew and Gus had some father son time, and I had some "me" time in Heber UT. I went to a Utah Young Farmer & Rancher (YF&R) convention. I had a great time there and learned a ton, I have already blogged about it in the farm bureau blog so I don't want to blog about it again. Go to www.ccnfb.blogspot.com to see my AMAZING post :)

So this post is mostly about what Stew and Gus did while I was gone.

They headed up to St. George to watch (and crawl themselves without having to pay a stupid $65 fee to be apart of the "group") an organized rock crawl activity.  It wasn't just them, Dalen Whitmore and Aaron Preciado went too. And the AMAZING pictures are curtisy of Aaron. Thanks AP!!!!!

Ok my heart melted when I saw this one!

Getting in the jeep, gonna have some fun!

Now that looks like fun! no?

Gus look at the road!!!!

Stew, Dalen, and Gus

Daddy is gonna run Gus over!

Its good to see that Stew was trying to feed Gus


Well it looked to me like everyone had fun. I'm glad the boys got to have their play time while I had mine. Once again, you should check out my weekend on www.ccnfb.blogspot.com
Toodles!


2 comments:

  1. Adorable pictures! Glad you and Gus survived the weekend without each other. I haven't left Luke yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can not believe how big Gus is, wow it's been forever since we have seen you. Glad all is going well for you guys.

    ReplyDelete