Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Puppy madness

August 4, 2011 Red Bunker gave birth to SEVEN puppies!!! The puppies are nine weeks old now, and thankfully we have already "rehomed" four of them. So we have three little terrors left. The puppies really arent terrors, its just inconveniant for me to take care of them while I am taking care of my little man Gus, who is now eight months old. Baby in one arm and puppy food in the other, somehow I manage to open the gate and trip over the puppies every morning. But they are always happy to see me, they forget about the food and just like to jump up on my legs, begging me to pet them.

 these two are still for sale
the left one is a male, "Pluto"
the right is female "Spot"



 that is the puppies dad, "Chip"
He is a registered Australian Cattle Dog


 My sister Rachel getting attacked by the puppies


 The only one left in the pic is Spot...do you see why that is his name?


 Gus that is a funny lookin face!!!


I couldn't keep seven puppies from digging in my flower (just sand for now) box


We like to bring them to the front yard and let them run around and play. They have so much fun! There is a rag they like to play with and all the puppies attack it, then momma red comes in and grabs ahold of that rag and drags all the puppies until they finally let go. It's pretty entertaining to watch.

The puppies in the next couple pics are all wet cause it was raining

 Pluto


 Spot


The one biting me is Polar Bear, he is a male too.
for some reason I dont have a great pic of him


Well please let me know if you want one of these FABULOUS puppies
They are $200 and will make a great addition to your family!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment