Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Christmas 2011

Merry Christmas!


We had the biggest/messiest christmas yet of our short married life. I think it is safe to say that the whole family had fun and was excited about what they received AND gave. But the most important are the memories we created.



I totally splurged on Stew and gave him a saddle to be proud of!
I think I was more excited than he was



 But he gave me thank you kisses :)






 The place was a mess! but o so fun filled. Here you can see Gus's gifts, the tractor, the dump truck, and he got lots more but they are hidden by the craziness


Just had to show off the saddle one more time

O I can't forget to brag about what Stew did for me, he got me a CRICUT and a KITCHEN AID!
I have used and thouroughly enjoy both of them.


We got alot of video of gus and got the camara out later as an after thought and took these pics, but it looks like he was playing with something and we forgot to get an actual picture of him! :(
well at least we have a whole bunch of him recorded on video for our records :)

No comments:

Post a Comment