Friday, June 22, 2012

Why not

Just Because I Feel Like Blogging

It has been way to long since I have blogged, I have nothing in particular to blog about right now so this will be a bunch of randomness.

Life Lately: I've been super busy writing articles for the MV Progress. By the time I get my articles done for the week I don't want to have to sit at the computer any more and write. Plus, Gus hates it when I'm sitting at the computer, so I have to hear him whine at me. ANNOYING.

READ THIS --> I have some fantastic news that I am excited to share :) Stew has been accepted to the Fire Department Rookie School. He will begin July 23, we are thrilled about this and we look forward to finally having a career that he can settle down in. As long as he has what it takes to get through the school ;) of course he does! He's a Bunker

Fun in the Sun: Well summer has begun, which means swimming! Now I'm not really a big swimmer myself, but I figure Gus needs to be a more accomplished swimmer than myself. I haven't been yet this summer, so Gus and I really should go to the pool or splash pad soon.

Socializ'n: I'm afraid I've been sheltering my child, he doesn't get out much. When I go out, it's usually to cover an event and unfortunatly it's hard to take Gus. He likes to run around and I just can't concentrate on getting the story when I'm chasing him. So I've decided to start taking him to the Library on Friday's for some socializ'n. We both had fun last week, he kind of helped paint a picture, and he explored the back yard of the library. He wasn't very interested in story time, he likes to be outside exploring more. Gus found a friend at the library too, Hailey is the sweetest little girl. She gave Gus so many hugs, he didn't know what to think, it was pretty funny.



Hailey and Gus huggin it out!





 This picture is super random, it was taken at the Young Farmer Rancher BBQ a couple weeks ago. We don't get many pictures of the three of us, so I thought I would throw it in here!

No comments:

Post a Comment